Fur mineral and heavy metal analysis (FMHM) is a test that examines mineral content and heavy metal exposure in the body.
Fur samples are often a more useful way to assess the nutritional and metabolic state of the individual and are used to evaluate stress level, gland activity (adrenals and thyroid), metabolic rate, gut health, carbohydrate handling/sensitivity, dietary requirements, immune system function, inflammation level, and exposure to environmental toxins.
We use the information gained through FMHM to assess which organs are most likely being affected by any imbalances. With this information, we can greatly improve our ability to treat disbalances before they become serious illness, reduce stress, improve athletic ability, improve quality of life and enhance longevity. More information about FMHM analysis can be found here.
Steps to complete an fur analysis for your dog or cat:
- Purchase a fur analysis above
- Collect a fur sample (follow these instructions)
- Fill out and print this form: FMHM Test Form
- Send us your form and fur sample
- Complete a clinical medical history form for your dog or cat
- Request an appointment below to discuss results.